Unrivalled Damp Proofing in Essex
Do you require damp proofing in Essex?
Look no further than Harrison Waterproofing.
Harrison Waterproofing has over 40 years of experience in supplying structural waterproofing, damp proofing and timber preservation services to both domestic and commercial properties throughout Essex. Our offices based in Thorpe le Soken, Essex puts us in the heart of East Anglia and allows us to easily offer our services throughout the region and to all areas in London and the south of England. Our experience covers all aspects of structural waterproofing and includes cavity drain membrane, concrete repair, tanking, dry & wet rot, epoxy resin repairs, rising damp, TAM injections, waterproofing and woodworm treatment.
- Family managed and staffed business with over 40 years experience
- Delivering a turnkey service so no need for any subcontractors
- Coverage – we develop a personal relationship & keep cost low
- Provide a comprehensive on-site report
- Provide fully documented cost estimates
- Friendly, courteous, reliable and professional service
- Fully independently guaranteed
- Experienced consultants to builders, engineers and architects
- Full Members of BWPDA in good standing since 1995
- Comprehensive service to both Residential & Commercial
- Satisfies requirements for mortgage lending organisations
- Recommended by Sika, Premcrete, Delta Dorken, Triton, etc
- Utilised by many banks, local councils and associations
- We plastered at 10 Downing Street!
- Continuous training programme for all the latest systems and technology
- Extensive experience in residential and commercial properties
- We’re a specialist Waterproofing Company
- Our technical competence, training, supervision of staff and financial standing will provide you with peace of mind