Information about us that puts Harrison Waterproofing in the forefront
Harrison Waterproofing is a market leader in the field of building preservation, here is some information about us and some of the benefits of using HARRISON WATERPROOFING Ltd:
Harrison Waterproofing is a specialist firm offering a wide variety of services in structural waterproofing, basement waterproofing, damp proofing and timber preservation for both commercial and domestic applications. Whether you’re looking for services across Essex, London or Suffolk, Harrison Waterproofing will definitely have something in store for you. So why not contact us here at Harrison Waterproofing?
Our offices based in Thorpe le Soken, Essex puts us in the heart of East Anglia and allows us to easily offer our services throughout the region and to all areas in London and the south of England. Our experience covers all aspects of structural waterproofing and includes cavity drain membrane, concrete repair, tanking, dry & wet rot, epoxy resin repairs, rising damp, TAM injections, waterproofing and woodworm treatment.
- Family managed and staffed business with over 40 years experience
- Delivering a turnkey service so no need for any subcontractors
- Coverage – we develop a personal relationship & keep cost low
- Provide a comprehensive on-site report
- Provide fully documented cost estimates
- Friendly, courteous, reliable and professional service
- Fully independently guaranteed
- Experienced consultants to builders, engineers and architects
- Full Members of BWPDA in good standing since 1995
Click here to add your own text